RESIDENTIAL ROOF MAINTENANCE IN SOUTHINGTON, CT
As the component of your house that has the most contact with the outside, it makes sense that the roof of your home may need more upkeep and inspection than other parts of your property. When it’s driving rain, heavy winds or lightning storms, a simple fact is that, over time, your roof can often experience a great deal of damage that can lead to a mountain of issues later.
WHAT’S CAUSING DAMAGE TO MY ROOF?
- Exposure to sun, wind, rain and hail.
- Biological development problems–this could include the growth of plant and tree debris or blue-algae.
- Weak installation techniques which can result in serious problems down the road.
- Poor-standard upkeep or repairs that could influence the structural integrity of the roof.
- A change of the building’s use resulting in enhanced humidity or imbalanced ventilation.
A WELL-MAINTAINED HOME IS A WELL-PROTECTED HOME
If you’re a homeowner wanting to maintain the aesthetic and structural integrity of your house, then an area that’s inspected, repaired and maintained frequently is among the very first and most important actions in this regard. Not just that, but a well-maintained roof is an investment which will endure the test of time and provide instant and long-lasting curb appeal to your family home.
KEEPING TRACK OF WHAT WE DO
We take what we do very seriously here at First Choice Roofing . For this reason we keep a log of all the work that we do. As professional roofing maintenance experts, we’re in the business of ensuring that the highest standards are maintained at all times. The advantage of a roofing log is that it lets us make a note of any possible problems we encounter right away. This could include anything from a nail that’s popped up or even a rusted slate or piece of roof material. This allows us to make note of small issues that can be taken care of at another time while we address the main concerns . In addition, our skilled roofers keep a detailed personal log and take extensive notes.